On 3rd February GoSquared turned the grand age of sixteen.
In the latest episode of Lost and Founder, I talk about eight of the 16 lessons from those 16 years — on building, ideas, and on customer relationships.
Recently when GoSquared turned 16 years old (or young?) we shared a blog post with 16 lessons from those 16 years.
We received a ton of great feedback on the post, so I thought it’d be good to share some of those lessons on the show and speak about them a little more.
Here are the first 8 of the 16 lessons we’ve learned along the way so far...
On ideas and building:
- Build something people want.
- Share early, share often.
- Constraints breed creativity — embrace them
- The details are not the details, they make the product
- Use your own product. Be your own customer
- Charge the trust battery
- Your customers are smart — treat them accordingly
- Treat each customer as unique, but scale your process
Links and further reading
- Timeline of GoSquared over 16 years
- The complete blog post of our 16 lessons from 16 years
- Ideas are fragile
- Trust battery
Thanks, and see you next time!